These are the dates and venues for the upcoming area meetings. In another positive step towards normality, we have been given permission to hold these meetings indoors. Please ensure you are familiar with the guidelines below before attending a meeting.
This month we will focus on foul play and also take a look at some examples of the Global Laws Trials in action over the last few weeks. We will be circulating some clips through the What’s App groups during each meeting, so bring your phone with you.
- Before attending a meeting you must complete the IRFU Covid-19 Questionnaire in the Return To Rugby section of Gainline or by clicking here. This should be completed between 6pm the day before the workshop to 9am the day of the workshop.
- The meeting room will be set up in Pods of 6 with physical distancing between each pod. When you arrive at the meeting, take a seat in one of the pods and remain there for the duration of the meeting.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- The usual hand hygiene and cough/sneeze etiquette must be followed.
- When the meeting is over, you must exit the building immediately.
- A full attendance will be kept for contact tracing purposes.